Keys of Change
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Kingdom Heart/Final Fantasy world in the midst of a war ravaged world, where keyblade wielders find themselves as tools of war or fugitives of the state

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fate's Intervention

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

Fate's Intervention - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 4:58 pm

Signey was gasping and dry heaving on the ground, catching back her breath as she could. She was doing far better, now, since her throat was no longer being held, but that didn't change the fact that she had been previously being choked. Her eyes drifted as she saw the light come forth and dissipate, watching with a crooked, painful grin as the keyblade took form. A breathless laugh broke from her, followed by a coughing fit before she finally spoke.

"What will you hunt, now?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 5:09 pm

"She will hunt what we tell her to." A powerful voice said. Leila turned to the door, and immediately dropped to a knee, presenting her new weapon to Lord Commander Carte. The Lord Commander of the Royal Guard took stock of both his knights, gaze cool and calculating.
Back to top Go down
https://keysofchange.rpg-board.net
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 6:21 pm

Forcing her breath into some sort of regulation, Signy shifted herself into a bow, keeping her head low as soon as she noticed the other presence.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 6:35 pm

"Rise, both of you " He said, clamping his arms behind his back. Leila stood, looking down at her weapon with a mix of awe and confusion. Though not unheard of, it was rare for anyone over the age of 20 to summon a keyblade. She had long since given up hope. "Guardsman Scarlet it's name." The Lord Commander demanded. She looked down at the weapon once more, a name whispering among her thoughts, placed thwre by someone or something else.

"Perdition's End."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 6:50 pm

Signy rose far more uneasily, though she did so nonetheless, standing at attention, though largely out of sight with Leila being the focus.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 7:28 pm

"Guardsman Joana. Your cohort has been given a tool with which she is unfamiliar. You will accomdate her, and give her an abridged training of what we gave you. Is that clesr?"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 7:46 pm

"Yes, sir." She said, catching her voice in time to give her affirmation to her commander. Signy kept her eyes facing forward, refusing to move until addressed to do otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 8:41 pm

Carte took a look around the frankly demolished training room, tsking softly. "This won't do any longer. Both of you, receive treatment for your injuries, and then proceed to the furthest level of the armory. You have permission to use the Pit." He said, before turning without another word and leaving. Leila seemed to go a little pale. The Pit was where those without keyblades were tested, honed. Some who went in never came out, and those that did never spoke of what had happened to them. The results were what mattered though, and though a Wielder would beat the average human nine times out of ten, those who came out of the Pit weren't average anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 8:46 pm

Signy coughed weakly, smirking a bit at the command. It was amusing, really; they had "permission" to use it. Reckless as she was, the guard was no fool and knew and order when she heard one. "To the infirmary with us, then." She said, looking the other woman over with an unreadable expression. "Do you want aid or shall I move on ahead?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 8:49 pm

Leila moved to slide the weapon through the loop her old gunblade had used, only to jolt in surprise when, once her hand 'released' the weapon, it vanished into a flurry of sparkles. She recovered quickly from her surprise, well aware of how keyblades worked, just unused to having one.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 8:52 pm

Signy stared at her, surprised by her reaction, dismissing her own weapon before retrieving the woman's still discarded gunblade. Holding it out to her, she repeated her question.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 8:55 pm

Leila took the weapon, using it as a crutch to move forward, the action itself a silent answer. She needed no help, and would accept no help.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 9:00 pm

Shrugging, Signy made her way to the infirmary as directed. The captain shouldn't need to be told that her actions were bad for the weapon, or that it would need to be cleaned and sharpened later in order to retain any level of effectiveness. She'd probably remind her of such at a later time, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 9:02 pm

Leila had all intentions of turning the weapon over the the weaponsmith, directing him to give it to another worthy candidate. She'd have no need of it, not anymore. She made it to the infirmary, easing herself into a chair and sliding the gunblade to lean against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 9:11 pm

Signy was already there and lazying around on one of the beds. Other than the bruising around her neck, there weren't any substantial injuries that needed attention. As such, she merely laid around as though she belonged there, despite being healed by someone-or-other's magic already. "Top of the mornin' to ya, captain." She said, noticing that the woman had finally arrived.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 9:49 pm

"Do you ever shut up?" She asked, as an aide came, and began to help heal her wound, unfortunately removing her armor in front of Signy to get at where it was and avoid meshing her skin with the fabric. Leila seemed to feel no shame at being bared in front of her, the unitard also serving as her underwear.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 9:57 pm

"Not particularly, and certainly not when told to." She said, shamelessly eyeing the woman's form in the under armor. A low whistle slipped through her lips, and she made no love to look away, even grinning when looked at over the sound.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 9:59 pm

Leila simply offered her a glare. "You wish." She said, watching as pale flesh eased close under the attention of the healer, unable to help the gooseflesh that rose from her skin. She told herself it was from the feel of the magic.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 10:01 pm

Signy shrugged, shameless. "No point in lying." She said, sitting up before using her weight to throw herself back to her feet. She retrieved her bow from the chair beside her before proceeding towards the exit. "I'll meet you in the Pit. I have to grab my armor, first."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 10:06 pm

Leila had herself healed, and then made her way to the Royal Armory. She would have to replace the armor that had been lost or damaged, and she needed to return her gunblade. The exchange was quick, a small lie about practicing hand to hand and needing the weapon tuned, and having herself refit in a new suit of her style of Royal Guard armor. She was soon in the elevator, taking it to the lowest level, taking it to the Pit.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 10:09 pm

Signy, impatient that she was, was already downstairs and waiting. She's taken to donning her armor as she'd made her way down, and had long sense adjusted it to fitting snuggly. The guard was better at range than she was in close quarters, favoring spell usage over her blade, despite being trained in it's usage.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 10:14 pm

The doors to the elevator opened, and Leila walked out, feathered cape flaring behind her, adjusting her buckler onto her left forearm. She had wrapped her hair into a tight, messy bun, and looked across the hall at Signy. She met her eyes only briefly, before turning them forward, looking at the large, ominous doors to the Pit. Above them, hewn into the stone, read: 'Their blood is a threat, a warning, a promise. We are not the same, and never will be.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 10:19 pm

Signy seemed content to be here, almost as though she felt expected or like she belonged. It was an idle, insane notion, but the guard was not known for sense. Offering a single nod to the captain, she awaited the verdict of what was to come. She's not been in the Pit before and had no idea what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 10:20 pm

Leila stepped up to the door, resting a hand on it. She seemed...apprehensive. Uncertain. But still, she pushed it open, walking into the blackness that waited beyond.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 10:22 pm

Ooc: I literally have no idea what is going on with any of this, I hope you realize.

Ic:

Signy followed suit as though she was a proper soldier that had been commanded. Of course, she was not a proper soldier and commands usually just made her utterly defiant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate's Intervention
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keys of Change :: The World :: The Kingdom of Euno :: The Royal Armory-
Jump to: