Keys of Change
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Kingdom Heart/Final Fantasy world in the midst of a war ravaged world, where keyblade wielders find themselves as tools of war or fugitives of the state

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fate's Intervention

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

Fate's Intervention - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 1:55 pm

She pulled her lips away ever so slowly, trailing them against Signy's as she softly spoke. "Cum for me..." It wasn't a command or a demand, and it was whispered in a soft tone, with gentle compassion carrying it.
Back to top Go down
https://keysofchange.rpg-board.net
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 6:04 pm

Signy was far enough gone that her request was an easy one to comply to. Her response wasn't immediate, but they words incited a moan, seeming to quicken the pace of her climax until she came crashing down from the high.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 8:13 pm

Leila let out a small sigh if affection at the sound, at the feeling of it, trailing a few more soft kisses along Signy's lips before she started pulling away. Time wasn't a luxury they would enjoy for much longer, she assumed.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:17 am

Signy let her go easily, unwilling to risk someone storming inside the room. It was a shower room, sure, but they were guards. While she didn't have a care for her own body, she wasn't about to risk the decency Leila still clung to. She'd had a hell of a time, already. Slowly easing away from her, she stood, offering a hand out to aid her partner in standing.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 1:14 pm

Leila took it, hefting herself to her feet, and looking at Signy. She was quiet, for a while, thoughts running rampant behind her eyes, before she softly said. "My home is 347 Imperial Court... White townhouse." She then pulled away from Signy, heading back to the lockers to dry off and change.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 2:59 pm

ooc: GreyRose

ic:

Signy cracked the bones in her neck, loosening her muscles there in the process. Without a word but with an ever-amused smirk painted on her face, she followed suit in the captain's actions. She'd investigate the open invitation later on; for now, they needed to find out their next chain of orders.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 10:09 pm

OOC: Maybe later

Leila dressed herself with practiced efficiency, pausing once her hand moved to reach for a weapon that was no longer there. Her keyblade, summoned by intent, appeared in her hand instead, and she took a minute to look down at it, to study it. There was no remnant of the slave's blood, at least not on the blade itself. Leila's soul was another matter...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 10:29 am

ooc: Kinda like the name RoseHawke xD

ic:

Dressing was a task that Signy performed with practiced ease, however, there was still a measure of time it took to do so. The bindings simply wouldn't wrap themselves, and that was merely layer one. Nonetheless, she managed to be ready before anyone dared to open the door, and approached the captain with a curious, almost guarded look in her eyes. "It will always look that way when you resummon it." She said, watching her, unsure of exactly what the other woman was thinking.

ooc:
Also, are we going to be messing with the Fangs at some point?
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 4:13 pm

OOC: Up to you.

Leila opened her hand, and the blade vanished. She let out a sigh, turning with ease as her feathered cape swished along with her.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 10:50 am

ooc: I'd like to

ic:

Signy did not address that matter further, instead tasking her focus on the events and commands that they had left to follow. "I have your six, captain." The guard said, moving so that she was behind the woman, allowing her to lead; if instructed to do otherwise, she would follow the order.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 3:51 pm

Ooc: I'll start something when I get home.

They were greeted by the two guards upon their exit, and led back to the elevator. Their ride up the armory was silent, save for the sound of breathing. The doors opened to a long hallway with a single room at the end, and Leila took this to be their destination, moving forward without prompt.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 5:44 pm

ooc: As you wish

ic:

Signy fell into step behind her, looking about absently though she didn't break her composure. After the trial, she wasn't quite sure what to expect from their superiors.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 10:33 pm

The door at the end of the hall opened into an office, and Lord Commander Carte sat at the desk in front of a pane of windows. Behind him, the Pit. Leila saluted the moment both women were inside, her resolve stronger now, in the presence of her superior.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 7:48 am

Signy followed likewise, only waiting until she was in the room to salute, rather than the second the man was visible. The door needed closed, after all. She noted the windows, but said nothing. Even her smirk was hidden, now.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 6:34 pm

The Lord Commander took his time before waving a hand and saying 'at ease', moving to stand and look out the windows behind him. "An exemplary performance, the both of you." He said, looking down as crews cleaned out the Pit for whoever would be unlucky enough to go there next. "Despite your 'disagreement' earlier, you make an effective pair." He turned to face them, hands clasped behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 7:44 pm

Signy shifted a bit, the slightest bit of her weight changing over. "Thank you, sir." She said simply; it was respectful, yes, but the guard expected full well to be reprimanded for talking out of turn. Fuck 'em all, she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 8:20 pm

He said nothing to her outburst, looking over Leila and then Signy in turn. "I have a mission that requires two pairs of hands. One of our outposts in the Woodsea has become...let us say, insolent. The commander has grown too comfortable and bold in his station, and believe he can question orders from the Capitol. You two will leave in a weeks time, and restore order." He said, offering them both a slip of paper with their assignment. "The airship Damocles will transport you there. You will have full authority over the entire base. Do what must be done."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 9:31 pm

She took the page he offered her, studying over the orders almost meticulously, though the speed at which she did so made it seem more like she was lazily skimming its contents. Another word or sound did not escape her. Instead, she merely took in his words, occasionally chancing a glance at the captain.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 9:34 pm

"I cannot say how long the assignment will last. Until order is restored, you are to stay there. Guardsman Joanna, I would make some manner of goodbye to your family. Guardsman Scarlet, given your circumstance, I would simply expect you to make sure your estate is locked before you leave." He said, turning back to teh desk and sitting. "Dismissed." Leila turned without a word, never once having dropped her steely veil throughout the conference. She made her way to the elevator, not waiting to see if Signy was following.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 9:38 pm

There was no need for her to wait; Signy took barely a moment to glare at the man's back, a silent display of her distaste towards the mater. Even still, her long legs made her strides wider, bringing her to Scarlet's side as though she'd not left it. She didn't say a word, steaming.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 9:41 pm

They reached the top floor of the Armory, and Leila proceeded forward, making for the exit. She let out a soft sigh the moment she felt she was free to do so, her pace quickening, drawing her almost to a run as she headed out of the building, and towards her home.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 9:47 pm

Signy took to her own residence in more her usual pace; though she wasn't overtly stiff, her back still felt rigid, her eyes steely. She could not forgive the treatment of the slave, no matter how easily she understand it, it's meaning, or the method chosen. That by no means meant that she could agree with any of it; agreement and understanding were two wholly different things. This would be an interesting discussion with the family. Absently, she made a note to visit the Captain after her own "affairs were in order." The woman could use time to herself, she knew, but she'd need someone, and the Lord Commander had implied that such was something she lacked.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 9:52 pm

Leila made her way to her own home, opening the door after unlocking it and falling to her feet the moment it closed behind her. She was cold, and confused, and so many other things that she felt she might burst. Grabbing a nearby waste bucket, the normally hardy Captain of the Royal Guard retched her breakfast into it, goosebumps covering her body as an otherworldly chill fell over almost every part of her. Only the scars on her back, the ten lashes she had endured most recently, remained hot, remained burning against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 10:01 pm

Signy felt more like she was simply going through the motions as she did as the Lord Commander had recommended, playing off the family discussions even as she explained what was going on. She had no definitive proof, or even reason to suspect, that their mission would go one way or the other, and thus offered no indication of such. The guard merely explained that she couldn't say, but it was expected to be dangerous. It was all she felt right to do. Rowdy and reckless though she may be, she wasn't dumb enough to get civilians involved to any degree. Before too terribly long, she was back out the door, stopping only briefly to grab a drink on her way to the address Leila had given.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 10:06 pm

The home she came upon was by no means small. Doubtlessly smaller than Signy's home, given that she came from a noble house, but still large in its own right. It had a decent yard around it, and, surprisingly enough, out front of it was a clearly tended to garden of flowers, all different hues meshed together into a swirling rainbow. When she knocked at the door, it was a few minutes before someone answered.

Leila answered the door in a black and white nightgown, blinking a few times before remembering that she had given Signy her address. She offered a small smile and a nod as she stepped back, letting Signy into the foyer, which appeared to have been freshly cleaned and mopped.

Fate's Intervention - Page 7 Simple-Two-Story-Houses-on-Small-Home-Remodel-Ideas-then-Two-Story-Houses

Fate's Intervention - Page 7 Yummy-womens-pajamas-sets-womens-pjs-nightwear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate's Intervention
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keys of Change :: The World :: The Kingdom of Euno :: The Royal Armory-
Jump to: