Keys of Change
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Kingdom Heart/Final Fantasy world in the midst of a war ravaged world, where keyblade wielders find themselves as tools of war or fugitives of the state

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fate's Intervention

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

Fate's Intervention - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 3:09 pm

Signy stayed where she was, legs squirming a bit as her own sex plead for more. She wasn't finished, not quite, but she was too amused watching the other woman, seeing what she might do.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:52 pm

Leila was nothing if not gracious to her lovers, and as she recovered she rose, turned onto her hands and knees, and pushed Signy back, spreading her legs alas she did.
Back to top Go down
https://keysofchange.rpg-board.net
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 8:05 pm

Signy's brow cocked as she pressed against the tiled wall, watching Leila with interest, curiosity, and desire.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 9:11 pm

Leila squirmed her way between Signy's legs, pressing a kiss to the green-haired guardsman, before starting to trail her mouth down Signy's body. She paused, giving each breast a few minutes of attention, before ultimately continuing to trail her kisses further south.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 9:20 pm

Signy sighed in appreciation, moaning softly but maintaining far more subtly than she'd allowed the captain now giving her attention.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 10:01 pm

Leila pulled Signy's legs over her shoulders, leaning down and planting gentle kisses around her core. For all her reputation, Captain Scarlet was nothing if not a gentle, thorough lover.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 10:19 pm

Signy slowly and easily relaxed, moving to lay on the floor and simple enjoy Leila's returning favor.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 10:23 pm

Leila pressed her mouth over Signy's core, running her tongue up and down it, before pausing to focus in Signy's clit, teasing the small bundle of nerves.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 10:26 pm

Signy gasped suddenly, nerves lit up like a series of livewires as her hips bucked and a moan broke past her lips.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 10:30 pm

Leila's motions were smooth, controlled, and she teased it for only a little longer before pressing her tongue against Signy's entrance, her eyes seeking her fellow guard's for permission.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 10:35 pm

She felt the measured hesitation from the other woman, and her eyes fell upon her as if summoned. With a single, almost curt nod, she granted the permission she requested.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 10:38 pm

Leila's tongue slowly slipped into Signy's core, tasting her and bringing a moan from the guardcaptain. Her tongue carefully explored, seeing which areas made Signy react, which were tender or sensitive, and could be used later.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 10:47 pm

Signy was, overall, a quiet lover. She could be greedy and commanding, but at the butt end of another's attentions, it generally took quite a bit more than most people would give to retain any real stream of noise from her. Leila would learn that quickly enough.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 10:50 pm

Leila hummed softly around Signy's slit, before starting to just gently pump her tongue in and out, work it up and down, just provide what pleasure she could.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 10:57 pm

Signy reveled in the pleasure and delight, the sensations almost foreign to her. The captain couldn't deny that it was hard to find a lover, and not get caught, while in the guard. Even signy was no exception, rulebreaker that she was. Moaning softly, she tangled her fingers in the captains wet hair.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 10:58 pm

Leila let out a hum of appreciation at the gesture while she continued her work, arms wrapping gently around Signy's thighs to hold them steady, and to angle her hips to get just a smidge closer.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 11:02 pm

Signy gasped out almost breathlessly, slumping on the floor beneath her lover.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 11:05 pm

Leila continued her gentle assault, occasionally withdrawing her tongue to kiss at Signy's folds. The green-haired guard was starting to get a look at how Leila worked, seeing how she treated those around her when the pressures of her station weren't crushing down on her.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 8:47 am

It was a stark contrast and made the reality of their work seem even harsher. They were trained more for war than they were to guard, to protect, more to fight than to merely be prepared. It was reasonable in it's own right, but the evident devastation of Mydar alone was enough to make people question just what they were fighting for. Well, maybe not all people; not just by reason of her rebellious nature, Signy often felt alone in her thoughts. She knew the lessons they were taught, the reasons that they were given, and her loyalty lay in her kingdom. However, there were times where things, like killing the slave earlier, with keyblade wielders, didn't quiet add up. Watching the captain whose fierce reputation made her the bane of the younger recruits be so gentle and attentive brought the reality to the surface. Even in her sex-addled state, she began to wonder more at the woman beneath the armor.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 3:28 pm

Leila slipped her tongue back into Signy's core, eyes fluttering closed as she lost herself in the task of making her fellow guard climax.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 6:02 pm

Signy relaxed and moaned, fingers running through the woman's hair as she bucked against her.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 6:25 pm

Leila slowly pulled herself away from Signy, crawling up her and kissing her gently as she slid a hand to replaced her mouth, slipping a trio of fingers into her lover.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 10:37 pm

Signy met her lips without restraint or hesitation. There wasn't a desperation to her actions, but she wasn't about to simply let the woman leave either.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:08 am

Leila had no intention of simply leaving her lover high and dry, her hand starting to move with the same slow tenderness she had displayed with her mouth and tongue.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 9:45 am

Though her hips ground against her, her focus was on the woman's mouth, meeting it with a tender ferocity that let on just how close she was to the edge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate's Intervention
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keys of Change :: The World :: The Kingdom of Euno :: The Royal Armory-
Jump to: