Keys of Change
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Kingdom Heart/Final Fantasy world in the midst of a war ravaged world, where keyblade wielders find themselves as tools of war or fugitives of the state

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wanderers' Way

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 10:33 pm

His teeth on her seemed to incited something between a growl and a moan, more feral than the Noble she was raised. She paid it no heed, merely rocking against and in time with him, nails showing no mercy to his marked back.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 10:37 pm

She would encounter scars aplenty on his back as well, his body a patchwork of raised and differently textured skin. Here was a burn scar, the skin still smoother than should be. There was one from a blade, straight and sunken in. Grey paid not mind to her nails, his hands gripping her hips tightly as he forcefully started to pound into her with everything he had. They would be bruised, undoubtedly, but that was a concern for later.
Back to top Go down
https://keysofchange.rpg-board.net
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 10:45 pm

As unmarred as her own skin seemed, Rose was no stranger to battle and sex wounds, herself. She may not display them as plainly as he, but they were none the less there, more ghosts of memories past than anything else. Still, she wouldn't mind a few to remain, not in the name of pleasure certainly. She'd wear them like trophies.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 10:49 pm

Grey had built up a certain amount of stamina over the years, and he held himself back as long as needed while he waited for her own climax to hit.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 10:53 pm

He had his work cut out for him. Rose nearly had sex for a living at times, black widow killer that she was. Even still, she seemed more intent on experiencing pleasure than having any sort of competition. As such, she was more relaxed them normal, grinding and bucking while she moaned and writhed beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 11:06 pm

Grey pulled his teeth from her shoulder, and moved up to kiss her again, shortening his thrusts to the point where he was simply grinding into her, stirring his length inside her.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 8:49 am

She accepted his lips like a boon, only fighting against them when they fought her. Still, her body moved with and beneath him, her flesh rising in goosebumps and flushing in a soft pink as her body slowly rose to its peak.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 3:29 pm

Grey pulled back, looking down at her, his heart skipping a beat for just how exceptional she looked beneath him. It brought a new wave of power to him, and he was once again pounding in and out of her with gusto.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 10:37 pm

Her chest and neck were the first to begin changing their color, turning a brilliant pink. Slowly, the color spread from her crotch out and over her thighs and abdomen. She was slowly becoming more vocal, less time passing between her moans. Almost suddenly, her hips bucked up, quick and hard, her back arching as a long, pleasured moan broke past her, her walls clamping around him possessively as she finally came, hard.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 10:37 pm

Grey had enough of his wits about him that, as he felt her topple over that edge, he pulled himself out. His hand immediately shot down to his twitching length, stroking himself to completion and blowing his seed across her stomach and the undersides of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 10:44 am

She arched beneath him, still riding the edges of her pleasure high as she felt the heat of his climax against her skin. She wasn't worried about the mess, barely even registered its existence, instead relaxing beneath him as much as she could in her partially drunken, sex high state.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 3:49 pm

Grey fell to her side, letting out a sigh of exhaustion and chuckling. An arm wrapped around her, pulling her closer to him and holding her there, unless she tried to move.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 5:43 pm

She didn't fight him, her focus directed more towards catching her breath than bothering to ward him off. Besides, that was fun.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 10:32 pm

Grey let silence hang around them, for a while at least, his hand coming up and idly playing with her hair, twirling a few strands around it with the ease of someone who worked with ropes for a living.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 7:45 am

Rose let out an appreciative hum, relaxing despite the drying mess across her belly. She'd need to bathe, she was just feeling far too lazy, for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 6:31 pm

Grey leaned over, taking a chance, and kissed at her cheek lightly, before pulling away.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 7:40 pm

Rose's eyes drifted to him lazily. She wasn't one for strings, but if she could strike a mark on someone on day one, well, it meant that her appetites could be sated, here. It meant that she didn't have to track down someone willing to bed a stranger, and it meant that she already knew her new lover to be good in the sack. She was pleased enough to allow it, lids closing as she hummed a gentle approval.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 8:16 pm

Grey smiled, before easing himself away from her. He stretched himself, letting out a soft growl of enjoyment before turning to look at her. "Bathroom's this way." He said, offering her a hand.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 9:26 pm

The false nobility looked up at him with a lazy gaze, still in a bit of the haze from their past endeavors. With a gentle, reluctant groan, she took the hand that he offered her and rose to her feet, following in otherwise silent obedience.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 9:29 pm

He guided them across the hall and into the bathroom, turning on the shower and gesturing for him to follow in after he slid inside himself. There was no curtain to hide them, no veil of false modesty as he started to wash himself.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 9:35 pm

She almost laughed; it suited him more than anyone would be willing to admit. Shaking her head, she joined him, immediately setting about removing the mark he'd left across her skin.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 9:38 pm

Grey watched her, smirking just a little bit as he examined her, studied her more fully. He didn't seem as affected by the haze of alcohol, though years of exposure had granted him a certain tolerance.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 9:43 pm

Rose bore no shame, not in intoxication or sobriety, and she wasn't about to start bearing the weight of it, now. Instead, she merely smirked, turning a bit to offer him a better angle, though she made no motions towards any real show, simply setting about bathing herself.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 9:46 pm

He watched her without any sense of shame himself, leaning against the tiled wall of the bathroom and unabashedly running his eyes over her curves. "You cut quite the figure, miss..." He teased softly.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 9:56 pm

She looked at him from over her shoulder, raising a brow as though she were amused. Really, she lacked any sort of surprise in regards to his actions and words. "As I've been told." Rose mused, watching him, her own eyes taking a long, shameless run over his own bare form. "People talk of tools and words as weapons, but they give little credit towards their own bodies. It's a shame, really." A spell of gentle, harmless laughter followed as she turned, continuing to lather up her form. "You'd be amazed what you can get from allowing even so much as a chaste glance." A shrug followed and she approached, grabbing his chin with two fingers and easing to take his lips with a tender peck. "You, my dear, could move mountains, yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wanderers' Way
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keys of Change :: The World :: Port Nowhere-
Jump to: