Keys of Change
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Kingdom Heart/Final Fantasy world in the midst of a war ravaged world, where keyblade wielders find themselves as tools of war or fugitives of the state

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fangs on the Plains

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 4:48 pm

Lia followed along after him, cloak hanging loosely about her shoulders until she fastened it properly, all the way down to her naval. The girl looked about the camp, eyeing the few patrolling guards. No one here was being subtle, and this made her distrust them all the more.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 4:54 pm

Malcolm drew his sword once more, catching Lia's attention and then gesturing down to the Royal Guard. He would be hers. That conveyed, he jumped forward until he was perched on a branch at the very edge of the clearing, finally jumping down into the camp and quickly dispatching two of the soldiers there.
Back to top Go down
https://keysofchange.rpg-board.net
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:10 pm

She nodded without hesitation, remaining where she was and watching him work. At times, she wished that she was trained in archery, but the impersonality of those kills were never "satisfying" enough to fulfill her instructor's requirements; she lacked the finesse for distanced kills, lacked her subtly with them. Still, despite what close calls her mentor faced, she knew him, knew and trusted his skills well enough to know for a fact that he would have no issues with his task.

As the last necessary kill finished, she watched as the Guard finally finished his scolding, walking off in anger to set about his rounds. From the trees, she followed along behind him.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:15 pm

The Guardsman continued his rounds, approaching a nearby creek and stooping to cup a drink in his gauntleted hand.

Malcolm continued to silence the soldiers in and around the camp, sure of Lia's ability to handle the guardsman. Soon enough, all of the soldiers were dead, some bodies hidden in tents, and others hidden in the foliage around the area.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:18 pm

She dropped down a ways away on the other side of the creek, quickly removing and stashing her armor and daggers, replacing her robes with the more casual, inexpensive attire of the lower classes. Unbinding her hair, she shook it out and allowed it to cascade in easy waves, natural and alluring. Running her hand through it a few times, she made her way towards the creak, holding a small pouch with nothing more than toiletries; she knew what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm

The guardsman looked up from where he was kneeling, catching site of her through the trees. kept himself low, ready to attack at the simplest provocation, watching her like a hawk.

Malcolm filed through the many notes inside the guardsman's tent, hoping to find something better than orders for grunts. He pulled out a file, dropping it and its contents onto the ground and searching through them.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 4:57 pm

Summary of our RPs in Private:

Malcolm and Lia returned to the Kiran Fort Kyllion, reported to their commander, and retired to their fangs private quarters. After more than a few drinks they admitted their shared feelings for one another, spending the night in each others arms. The next morning, the Kiran destroyer Valanthus moved to intercept an Eunoian frigate drifting towards Kiran borders. The Fangs boarded the ship with minimal difficulty, only to find the crew all dead from a mysterious illness. Further investigation revealed that the ship had been transporting a load of neurotoxins from Aelgend Toxipharmaceuticals, and that the tanks had been sabotaged during flight.. After inspecting the cargo holds, they found a Mydarian slave, Freya, was responsible for the release of the gas aboard the ship. The returned to the Valanthus, were cleaned in chemical showers, and went on to spend the next day on medical leave due to the toxins.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 1:21 pm

Malcolm stood outside the entrance to the VIP suites, pacing some. He was still conflicted about whether or not to go in and see her, the young saboteur Freya. He sighed, deciding to wait for Lia to arrive before going in.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 1:31 pm

When she did, nearly ten minutes after her originally planned time but still earlier than they had agreed, she had a bag slung over one shoulder and a tray of food in her hands. Smiling wide up at her mentor, partner, and now lover, her expression quickly turned sheepish. There was something about this girl that drew her in, made her fiercely want to protect and care for her, and she wasn't exactly keen on letting Malcolm stop her.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 1:35 pm

Malcolm pushed the door open for her, raising a brow at the items she was holding, though saying nothing. They walked down the hall to the first door, where two guards were stationed. They saluted, and then stood aside, letting the pair into the door.

Freya was sitting on the soft bed, kicking her feet and staring out of a nearby window. When the door open she instantly looked over, her hair flickering orange-yellow until she saw the pair, offering a small, shy smile. "H-Hello..."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 1:44 pm

Lia offered her a wide, genuine smile, nodding as she walked over and set the tray down. "There's... a lot here, I know." She let out a nervous laugh, gesturing to the vitamin packets off to the side. "You have a lot of strength and health to make up for after everything you've been through..." She let the bag fall down her shoulder, opening it up to reveal various clothes and even a few pieces of lighter armor. "I might have gone overboard..."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 1:50 pm

Malcolm stayed a few steps away, simply watching his protege interact with the young girl. All things considered, she was better suited to talking to the girl. He would be gruff and direct. Freya needed to talk to someone willing to speak her own language.

Freya looked at the tray of food, picking up a strawberry dipped in chocolate and looking up at Lia with wide, curious eyes, her voice still soft. "W-What's this, ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 2:03 pm

Lia's eyes seemed to sparkle, and she knelt in front of the girl on her bed, smiling up at her. "That's a chocolate covered strawberry. Have you had strawberries before?" She grabbed one of the smaller ones and popped it into her mouth, making an ecstatic sound that could be considered borderline sexual as she chewed and swallowed it down. "Chocolate is a candy, and when you put them together, it's a type of dessert. Try it."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 2:05 pm

Malcolm looked away to hide the blush that came from her sound, staring out the window that Freya had been occupied with before they had entered.

Freya shook her head at Lia's question, eyes widening when she saw Lia eat the strawberry whole. She popped the fruit into her mouth, chomping down. Her eyes seemed to widen even more and then close in delight, the small girl eating it slowly and almost seeming to moan as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 2:09 pm

Lia smiled wide, setting the green piece down as she stood and made her way to the closet, frowning at how utterly bare it was. Shaking her head, she approached Freya again, plopping up on the bed beside her and bringing the bag with her. "Heavenly, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 2:10 pm

Freya nodded, immediately grabbing another and another, eating them quickly. She set the green leafy pieces down, looking up at Lia with a big smile. "T-They're so good! I've never had anything like this before!"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 2:40 pm

She laughed, "Well, you'll have plenty of them, here in Kira." Lia shook her head, looking at her hair, clean but so weak and dying, before moving the clothing back closer. "Let's get your possessions built up, shall we, little one? Make sure you've got stuff you can fit into after all these sweets."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 2:43 pm

"What do you mean by possessions?" She asked softly, looking into the bag. She gasped, pulling out a shirt and rubbing her cheek against it, eyes wide. "I've never felt anything so soft... Back in the quarries, all we had to wear were burlap tunics... One to last us a whole year..." She said softly, eye becoming distant as her memories ensnared her.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 2:50 pm

Lia's teeth quickly slammed into the side of her tongue as she kept them from grinding together. Shaking her head, she quickly unpacked the bag, separating out skirts, dresses, tops, pants, skirts, underwear and outerwear across the bed. "Take anything and everything you want." She said, leaving the armor in the container, holding it loosely, having had to stand in order to fit everything on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 2:53 pm

Freya immediately grabbed a soft purple training bra, lifting it up and showing it to her. "Ma'am, what's this? I haven't seen anything like this before." She said softly, head bowed down as she did, clearly worried that Lia may react negatively to her question.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 2:57 pm

Lia raised a brow, looking to Malcolm and nodding to the door to warn him to leave until instructed. The second he stepped out, she grabbed her shirt at the edges, arms criss-crossed, and pulled it up to reveal her own bra, a perfect fit around her comparatively sizable breasts.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 2:59 pm

Malcolm left as soon as he saw what Freya was holding up, standing just outside the door between the two other guards, arms crossed and eyes closed.

Freya looked up at her, then pulled off her own shirt, revealing her bare but clearly developing chest. She held up the bra, struggling to slip it on to her chest. "I-I don't know how to do this. I'm sorry." She said quickly, bowing her head in shame.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 3:13 pm

Lia giggled, dropping her own shirt back down as she stepped forward. With it being a trainer, there was no clasp, so she pulled it over her gently, stretching it and letting it fall just below her breasts. "You'll need to grab them and pull them up so that they'll sit right." She smiled gently, but her eyes lingered at the girl's clearly malnourished form. "And we'll need to get more into your system..."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 3:23 pm

Freya positioned her breasts so they sat comfortably in the training bra, looking up at Lia and looking for some kind of approval. "Like this, Ma'am? And you don't need to worry to much about feeding me. I'm not used to much." She finished quietly, twiddling her thumbs as she did.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 3:27 pm

Lia nodded, offering her the shirt she'd been nuzzling previously. "Well, you're under our, ah..." she paused, her instincts wanting to say custody, but it didn't feel right. "Protection, now. So long as you are, you're going to live a proper life but at least some people's definition." She gestured to the rest of the clothes. "As I said, pick what you want." The fact that this girl had not hesitated to strip in front of her, and besides that, did not seem to understand the concept of a bra, worried her greatly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fangs on the Plains   Fangs on the Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fangs on the Plains
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next