Keys of Change
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Kingdom Heart/Final Fantasy world in the midst of a war ravaged world, where keyblade wielders find themselves as tools of war or fugitives of the state

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three Teeth are Better than None

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

Three Teeth are Better than None - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Teeth are Better than None   Three Teeth are Better than None - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 10:47 am

After several moments of just wandering around the campsite, she seemed content with the security and how clean everything was. With a quick wave of her hand, she doused the flames, replacing the now wet wood with drier pieces, should Freya wish to reignite it. In silence, she change out of her normal clothing, donning a thin, simple nightgown and making her way to the other tent. Peering inside, she smiled softly at the man within it.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Three Teeth are Better than None   Three Teeth are Better than None - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 10:49 am

Malcolm was seated in the low light provided by his flashlight, looking down at his notes and a crude map of the outer wall of the fort. When the flap to his tent opened, he smiled, setting everything aside and making room for her.
Back to top Go down
https://keysofchange.rpg-board.net
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Three Teeth are Better than None   Three Teeth are Better than None - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 2:03 pm

She returned the gesture in kind, taking the space he'd made for her. "Working on infiltration strategies?" Lia inquired, looking at the notes he'd pushed aside.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Three Teeth are Better than None   Three Teeth are Better than None - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 3:35 pm

He nodded, pulling the map up. "Going through the solar field is our best bet. That wall has the largest gap between guard towers, and the patrols are lighter once we're inside."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Three Teeth are Better than None   Three Teeth are Better than None - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 12:13 pm

Lia watched where he pointed, taking in the path he'd designated. "You don't think they'd be wise enough to recognize this on their own?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Three Teeth are Better than None   Three Teeth are Better than None - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 12:02 am

"What I don't expect them to be watching is the culvert that drains the fort. We make our approach there, go through the fields. The tower will be the hardest part. An exterior scale would be too straining, and an interior assault would alert the whole base..." He said, before smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Three Teeth are Better than None   Three Teeth are Better than None - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:03 am

She furrowed her brows at him, looking to him expectantly, waiting for him to finish. Lia had no idea what he had planned, unless he wanted them to go undercover or something.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Three Teeth are Better than None   Three Teeth are Better than None - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 3:46 pm

"Fort Kyllian as we know it was built upon the foundations of its predecessor." He pulled out another hand drawn map, laying it over the other. "The access points won't be easy to get to. The most heavily guarded is here, underneath the primary hanger. Here, near the fort itself, and here, near where drills are run. That will be the easiest. Once we're in the tunnels, we need to break into the maintenance levels. From there, we can jack one of the elevators, and make our way to command."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Three Teeth are Better than None   Three Teeth are Better than None - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 10:58 am

"How do you propose we break into maintenance?" She asked, studying the paths and thinking things through. Logically, she could freeze most standard locks, making it where they could just be shattered through, but anything with more electric security would likely be out of her hands.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Three Teeth are Better than None   Three Teeth are Better than None - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 11:15 am

"We'll have to figure that out when we get there." He said, putting away the maps, and pulling her close. "But I think we'll win..."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Three Teeth are Better than None   Three Teeth are Better than None - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 11:27 am

She shifted into his arms, smiling softly and nuzzling up against him. "What would we do without your unwavering confidence?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Three Teeth are Better than None   Three Teeth are Better than None - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 1:35 pm

"Probably get into far less trouble..." He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Three Teeth are Better than None   Three Teeth are Better than None - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 1:58 pm

Lia laughed, shaking her head and burying it in the crook of his neck. "Silly man..."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Three Teeth are Better than None   Three Teeth are Better than None - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 3:39 pm

He held her a bit tighter. "Then what does that make you." He teased softly.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Three Teeth are Better than None   Three Teeth are Better than None - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 5:23 pm

"I think we established my sanity-based instability." She said with amusement, nuzzling.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Three Teeth are Better than None   Three Teeth are Better than None - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 9:45 am

He leaned into her as he chuckled, pulling her up against him, before kissing her gently.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Three Teeth are Better than None   Three Teeth are Better than None - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 5:11 pm

She returned the gesture with her own, smiling softly behind the embrace. This wouldn't be an easy challenge, but that was part of the point. It provided an opportunity for training for everyone involved, Fangs or otherwise. Besides, a little time away from the luxury of their home wasn't exactly unwelcome, either...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Teeth are Better than None   Three Teeth are Better than None - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Teeth are Better than None
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keys of Change :: The World :: The Verdant Plains-
Jump to: