Keys of Change
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Kingdom Heart/Final Fantasy world in the midst of a war ravaged world, where keyblade wielders find themselves as tools of war or fugitives of the state

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fate's Intervention

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

Fate's Intervention - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 10:11 pm

Signy allowed herself entry at Leila's request, staying relatively quiet for a moment, until she began removing her shoes. She could feel the slight dampness beneath her feet, finding it curious. In the end, she just assumed that the woman was meticulous about cleaning. Perhaps, she figured, she uses it to cope. Finally, she looked to the woman, studying her shamelessly though she kept her mouth from matching her eyes. "You keep the place well." She stated finally, unsure of how to phrase things. "Is the garden all yours...?"

ooc:

If I remember to, I'll actually go ahead and put her attire in the next post. I didn't even think about it.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 10:13 pm

"It is..." She said, kicking her feet a little. She was, by no means, ashamed of her garden, of the work she put in to it. No craftsman should ever be embarrassed by their work. No, what caused her anxiousness was how Signy might react. She was well aware of her reputation, and she used it to her advantage. There were two sides to Leila Scarlet. There was the Captain, and the civiilian, and they were as different from one another as night and day. Signy would be able to tell that even by how she was dressed right now.
Back to top Go down
https://keysofchange.rpg-board.net
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 10:22 pm

Fate's Intervention - Page 8 1pc-New-Fashion-Women-s-Casual-Career-font-b-Country-b-font-Clothing-Crew-Neck-font

By contrast, there was little difference to Signy, regardless of where she was or who she was around. She knew to keep her mouth shut on certain matters, but the attitude remained the same. Signy shrugged, offering a slight smirk. "It seems tender. Kinda makes me worried how much detail you put into the rest of your work." She kept the words vague; after seeing the woman today, torture simply was out of the question, but she definitely expected revenge to still have some possible weight. "How are you holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 10:26 pm

"I'm...fine..." She said, though the words were a clear veil. Regardless of the content, her voice itself was softer than before, easier to hear, even more melodic. Who was this person that Signy stood in front of now? It certainly wasn't the dread Key Hunter of the Royal Guard, nor the frenzied combatant she had fought earlier.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 10:30 pm

Stepping forward, Signy took the captain's chin in her hand, directing her eyes up to meet hers. She kept the other hand to herself, studying her briefly. "You're a horrible liar."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 10:32 pm

Leila felt as though her breath had left her once she was moved to look up at Signy, shivering ever so slightly. "I'm...trying not to think about it..." She murmured softly, reaching a hand up to grab Signy's wrist, trying to pull her hand away.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 8:08 am

She met her gaze, unrelenting before she released her, taking a step back. "Well, what do you want to do for a month then?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 9:41 am

OOC: Week?

Leila looked around her home, before guiding Signy towards a living room. Some instrumental music was playing on a speaker system, filling the room. A bottle of red wine sat on a coffee table in the middle of a pair of chairs and a couch, along with a half-empty glass beside it. "i'll go and get another glass.." Leila said, turning to move past Signy towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 10:27 am

ooc: words are hard

ic:

The guard studied the glass and bottle before directing her attention to Leila once more. In silence, she stepped aside, out of the girl's way, and moved to take a seat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 10:31 am

Leila returned soon enough with another glass, pouring wine into it and offering it to her guest.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 10:41 am

Signy took it, twirling the liquid so that it swirled and mixed in the container. "You can't do this the whole time." She noted, "That would make for a hell of a hangover."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 10:45 am

"I have other distractions..." Leila said softly, taking her own glass and holding it close, looking down at it as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 1:59 pm

"Do you?" She inquired, slightly intrigued, though she opted to ask, "Like your garden?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 3:31 pm

"My garden... I redecorate every couple of weeks... I've tried painting, but I'm not very good..."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 12:05 pm

Signy's brow knitted as she looked at her, curiously. "You don't have anything else you'd want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 11:00 pm

"I...keep to myself. I admit, I use my reputation to inspire fear... And if anyone saw me, out on the streets. I only ever really go out to shop."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 9:56 am

She shook her head, finding the woman's words to be a combination of both strange and reasonable. It was contradictory, and Signey didn't much like it. "So you just... what? Live to work and work to.... work more?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 1:26 pm

"I...dont have anyone else..." She admitted softly, looking over st Signy. "Scarlet...is a Bastards name." She bresthed out, the shame overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 10:54 am

"It's also badass, if that's the case." She said, pointing at her with a finger gun. "Regardless, for your gardening to be all you have, besides work..." Signy shook her head, swirling her glass before unceremoniously downing the rest of its contents. "What are you aiming for? Fighting like you have nothing to lose? 'Cause that's a shitty ass motivation, just encourages you to be reckless." The irony to such words coming from Signy's mouth was not lost on her, but she only graced it with a chuckle before proceeding onward with her point. "Is there anything you've always wanted to do but put off because of some reason or other?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 11:12 am

Leila looked down at her own glass, then back at her guest. She pursed her lips, trying to think of something. "I've...always wanted to...date...someone. Actually...be with someone." She said softly, before her voice grew even softer. "Actually have a family..."
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 11:20 am

Her brow knitted, her thoughts wandering and she tried to force them into one coherent idea, "Well, that will take more than a week." She said, nodding as she sifted through the useless babble in her own mind. "Do you have any preference...?" Signey inquired, though she leaned towards the woman, smirking slightly. The guard didn't intend on taking advantage of the scenario, but she wanted to make it clear, in her own way, that she was open to the prospect of the idea if Leila sought it from her.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 11:48 am

Leila found herself gravitating towards Signy ad well, nodding just slightly. "Id... be willing to try...if you are..." She found herself breathing out, worried anything louder would ruin the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 1:52 pm

Signy's brow cocked up, surprised that Leila was keen on the offer. "You sure 'bout that?" She asked her, moving forward just a bit closer, "You are my superior."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 2:32 pm

Leila's hand eased over one of Signy's, gently holding to it. "I'm not in uniform. Neither are you..." She reminded her softly.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 2:39 pm

"And while we're at work?" She asked, not batting an eye at their hands as she watched the woman. Part of her was already feeling bitter at the idea that she could be made into some secret girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate's Intervention
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keys of Change :: The World :: The Kingdom of Euno :: The Royal Armory-
Jump to: