Keys of Change
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Kingdom Heart/Final Fantasy world in the midst of a war ravaged world, where keyblade wielders find themselves as tools of war or fugitives of the state

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wanderers' Way

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

The Wanderers' Way - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 5:22 pm

Rosaline took this as a sign that she was in the right place, walking through the doors with the ease and confidence of someone who lacked the ability to be shy. Her eyes wandered curiously, yet idly as she made her way inside.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 9:45 am

She was met almost immediately by an older woman, dressed well in a flowing evening gown. "Good Afternnon, and welcome to the Gilded Rose my dear... Are you looking for the companionship of one of my ladies, or perhaps some work yourself? I am Mistress Silva."
Back to top Go down
https://keysofchange.rpg-board.net
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 5:22 pm

Honestly, not neither option seemed terrible to her, but her current goal remained where it was. If nothing else, she wanted to make her coin and learn the town before deciding on employment. Besides, a pirate's life could hold it's own merits, and it was a matter she could discuss further at a later date, as was the proposition that had just been mentioned. "Actually, I have a bit of a... proposition for you." Rosaline said, opening the trunk to reveal the gowns she'd brought with her. "I won't be needing these, here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderers' Way   The Wanderers' Way - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wanderers' Way
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keys of Change :: The World :: Port Nowhere-
Jump to: